Thursday, July 29, 2010

One word: DAMMIT.

I love HATE Steve. I tell him EVERYTHING  and he tells me nothing. NOTHING!!! I would have been just a little bit more... considerate of his situation if he had the balls to tell me in the first place. Oh you probably have no idea what I'm talking about... he got another girl fucking KNOCKED UP. Well he's gonna get KNOCKED UPside the head just for keeping everything a secret. How would he ever be a loving dad to any kids we would've had if he has to do the same for other kids? And, I mean, how many people had to find out that Evie's pregnant with Steve's baby before his own girlfriend? Oh, and Steve, if you're reading this, we're DONE.

9 comments:

  1. Oh and who'd he knock up besides Evie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im his best friend and he dont tell me shit XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Emma. I'm sorry you had a bad expirence with my brother. But I promise I'd tell you that I got another girl preggers, cause I'm the better Randle :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psshh. Chya, it was me :o i'm preggo with Carsono's bebeh :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew this was going to happen. Everything goes wrong when ur with him

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to figure out who's side am I taking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i go with emma cuz i've been one of his victims.....

    ReplyDelete